Greetings

We posted our first RSS yesterday on our content-rich
site and I submitted to Syndic8.  I'd be grateful for
answers to a few questions.  Sorry if these quesions
are green, but I'm a newbie(for now :))

After entering my feed number, in my file there is a
number of yellow "help" icons.  Next to: Language,
status, metadata and polling.  Do I need to address
this?

Next to Poll Status is reads - Only has 1 day worth of
headlines(need 6).  I'm not sure what this means.  

Any help with these questions and a general sense of
what will happen next would be appreciated.

Best regards

Brian Hamlin




                
_______________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Declare Yourself - Register online to vote today!
http://vote.yahoo.com





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to