Dear Wayne,
     I have only been reviewing feeds for a few days but I figure that
if you want your feed reviewed faster, you could sign up and help us
get through the 98,000+ other feeds that are waiting approval.  Even
if it is five per day.  That is what I decided to do once I saw how
many there were to review.  We could definately use the help!

Chris


On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:50:59 -0800, Wayne E Wonchoba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> 
> Hello -- my feed (id 218730) has been in the "awaiting approval"
> state for about three weeks.  Is this normal?  If not,
> what steps do I need to take to expedite its approval.
> 
> thanks for your time and effort!
> wayne
> 
> 
> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
> 
> To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE:
> http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
> (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
> 
> To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
> 
>


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to