Hello,

My feed was approved by syndic8 a little over a month ago and I had a
couple of questions about tracking analytics.

Does anybody know how I can track the traffic to my feed.  Perhaps
specifically using HitBox?

Also, I know that my feed is syndicated on Syndic8, but is that the only
way visitors can get to my feed, aside from putting a link up on my web
page?
I guess I really want to know a little more about the rss feed users.  How
do they get feeds?  What is the search process?

Any information anybody has would be extremely helpful.  I still understand
very little about this.


Thanks





Leah Adelman
Corporate Internet
x7661






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to