And I'll bet it's green and says 'Approve'. :-) I've logged in, the top of the page says 'Logged in as MarkTee <http://www.syndic8.com/user/MarkTee/>, with role Reviewer <http://www.syndic8.com/roles.php> and options PersonalList,Roll'. I go to http://www.syndic8.com/feedinfo.php?FeedID=163895 and the status says 'Awaiting Approval', so it should be presented to users like me, with the Reviewer role, for approval. I've tried Safari, Explorer and Firefox.
Whatever I'm doing wrong, I promise to staple the answer to my forehead and never ask again. Thanks again, Mark. Bill Kearney wrote: >If you're logged in as a reviewer you'll see it on a feedinfo page. > >-Bill Kearney > >----- Original Message ----- >From: "Mark T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > > >>Where is the 'Green Approve Button'? >> >> > > > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> $4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
