I've reached the semi-promised land at Syndic8 - Awaiting Approval.

My feed http://www.syndic8.com/feedinfo.php?FeedID=252753 seems to 
be in order - but the little "Atom" icon has a question mark on it, 
which suggests that something isn't quite right. . .

Maybe I'm just jumping the gun - I only got out of the Polling state 
this morning.

OK, I'll relax now. . .probably everything is OK. . .

Thanks anyhoo,

bob
http://pspenvy.blogspot.com








------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to