While reviewing pages 'awaiting review' I seem to notice that if I use 
the search box/engine to cull a list of candidates, when I'm finally at 
the syndic8 page, I'm shown as being 'logged in a reviewer'  at the top, 
I check for valid feed status (I open a new window to check this, never 
leaving the feed's id page in syndic8.)

However, when I scroll to the bottom to "approve" the site, there's no 
'approve' button, even while the poll status says 'ready to approve'.

Large Screenshot of what I see while "logged in as reviewer" but no 
place to approve! ;)

    * http://wiki.corqspy.org/uploads//Main/syndic8.jpg

So, uh, what up wit dat? ;)

THX - Corqspy




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to