First off, thanks for doing a great job with the site.

I am new to RSS and have a quick question, about my
recently submitted feed (#409487), as the status comes
up as:

Poll Status: Site name is empty. 

I checked the feed, and it has a site name, and to
double check, I ran it throught a RSS validator 2x,
and it passed.

Is there anything else I am missing?

Thank You

Charlie




If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to