Yes, I am up, but it is evening time here.

On 2/25/06, Bill Kearney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
>
> Heh, someone else up at the crack of dawn?
>
> ----- Original Message -----
>
> > I was just about to aprove the site, but I go engrossed in reading some
> of
> > the content (when I saw the word Stormpay... blood boiled and all that).
> > And just as I go to hit the aprove button, Mr Kearney beats me to it...
> >
> > But its approved and you need to thank BIll Kearney :)
>
>
>
> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
>
> To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE:
> http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
> (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
>
> To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit
> http://www.syndic8.com/
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


--
SHE UNLIMITED MAGAZINE
A Women's Magazine Giving Voice to Women's Issues Everywhere
Customer Service  1.888.259.9530 U.S.A.
Japan +81.90.9662.3201
http://www.sheunlimited.com
BLOG http://sheunlimitedmagazine.blogspot.com/

Administrator
Senior Editor and Staff
.....................................................................................


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to