It seems like every time I correct a problem, another appears!

My feed ID is 465424.

I now have Polling Status: Site name is empty. My site has a name (in 
the title attribute). What does the synic8 field mean?

I thought the "possible spam" button under the validate feed button was 
a way to CHECK a site for spam. My site is NOT a spam site, but I 
clicked on the button to test it (I thought). Now my feed has a "Spam" 
tag. AAArrgh! How do I get rid of it?

Where do I define the Image URL so that the site logo will appear on my 
feed page?

Thanks for your patience.

BE








If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to