Hi Jury (and everyone else), I am working on this right now.
Sorry to be such a non-presence on this list; I have been extremely busy with my day job. So far this year I have delivered 18 talks at user groups and conferences, with trips to Las Vegas, Orlando, Honolulu, Seoul, Boston, Indianapolis, and Silicon Valley. I'm doing all sorts of "behind the scenes" stuff to keep the site running, which leaves me less time than I would like to hang out on the list. Jeff; On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 01:56:27 +0900, "Jury Gerasimov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said: > Hello Jeff, > > Is there any way to list all RSS/Atom feeds from given domain ? For > example, > to get all RSS from "bbc.com", listed in the database ? If as XML-RPC > service, that would be even better. > > Regards, > Jury Gerasimov > > Softshape Development > mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > http://www.softshape.com > > > > > If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) > > To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: > http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join > (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) > > To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit > http://www.syndic8.com/ > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
