Which books do you recomend to learn true Movable Type
/ Blog programming? I went to a local book store and
all the books were either out of date or barely
touched the surface of blogging. I'd like to design my
own blog from the ground up using the Movable Type
platform. I'm looking to write plug-ins and my own
style sheets and templates.

Although I'm looking for a paper / physical book, are
there also inexpensive web based learning solutions?

Thank you.

BTW-> I'm a Yahoo hosted user. Keeping this in mind,
are there limitations I should know about?


If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to