Hi Stuart,

I think it is ok to mark them as needing repair,but just drop me a copy 
of the note and I'll
be sure to get it to them. It won't affect the feature status of the feed.

Thanks for your diligence here!

Jeff;

Stuart Whitmore wrote:

>When reviewing feeds, I like to look through the featured feeds to see
>if there are any that are awaiting approval.  Since they're in a
>prominent spot, and they're supporting the site, it seems sensible to
>have them all Syndicated if possible.
>
>It's my understanding that feeds have to be either Syndicated or
>Awaiting Approval to be eligible for being featured.  Today, i
>reviewed one (392597) that fails validation, so it would need to be
>marked for repair.  I was hesitant to make that change since I didn't
>want to inadvertently affect the featured status of the feed (since it
>is a paid position).
>
>I did send a note to the site owner, referring them to the validator
>site.  I was thinking, though, that it might help if a quick check
>against the validator was done before accepting a feed to be featured.
> I realize that feeds can break as a result of tool changes and such,
>and that might even be the case here, but I figured I'd mention it in
>case this isn't already done.
>
>Thanks,
>
>--
>Stuart Whitmore
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>http://www.just-stuart.com/
>
>
>
>If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
>
>To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
>http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
>(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
>
>To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
> 
>
>
>  
>


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to