I looked a bit and did not find it.  Did you submit the XML address to
the Syndic8 database using the Suggest feature?

As a Blogger/Blogspot feed, I would guess that it currently fails
validation anyway, unless they have fixed their feed generation.  I've
been skipping Blogger/Blogspot feeds until they get that fixed, since
there's no point "burdening" feed owners by marking their feeds as
needing repair when there's nothing they can do about it directly.

-- 
Stuart Whitmore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.just-stuart.com/


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get to your groups with one click. Know instantly when new email arrives
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to