Hey Jeff,

I volunteered to be an Evangelist at S-8 ...

  a.. Evangelist - Each time you log in you will be presented with a list of 
site URLs that we would like to have in syndicated form. You can then elect to 
take responsibility for contacting the site, explaining the concept of 
syndication to them, and doing the follow-up work needed to ensure that the 
syndication takes place.

Never happens. I log in and do not get a thing. Am I doing something wrong? I 
would like to participate and not be a hanger at S-8, but I am truly lost.

Frank
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Jeff Barr 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 9:47 AM
  Subject: [syndic8] Ok, I am back


  Hello Everyone,

  I've been traveling in the UK on business for nearly 2 weeks and am in 
  the process of getting back up to speed on a million and one things, 
  Syndic8 included.

  Jeff;

  -- 
  * RSS Feeds:       http://www.syndic8.com                    
  * Blog:            http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/blog/
  * Web Services:    http://aws.typepad.com
  * Resume:          http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/resume.html




  If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  (this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

  To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
  http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
  (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

  To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit 
http://www.syndic8.com/ 



  SPONSORED LINKS Business finance course  Business to business finance  Small 
business finance  
        Business finance consultant  Business finance magazine  Business 
finance schools  


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    a..  Visit your group "syndic8" on the web.
      
    b..  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      
    c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to