Bugs item #1688324, was opened at 2007-03-26 15:21
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1688324&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
1. make a new canvas with an end time of 5s
2. switch to animate edit mode
3. draw a circle
4. move the circle
5. in the timetrack dialog, drag the circle's waypoint the right, so that
slightly more than half of the waypoint is hidden behind the scrollbar

the waypoint's time will now be 5s 1f or similar

6. right-click the waypoint and select 'jump to'

we will now be editing at time 5s 1f on a 5s canvas.  the timetrack in the
canvas window and in the ticktrack dialog will both be showing time in the
range 2s 14f to 7s 14f or similar, but the scrollbar will still be inactive.

Should we be able to set waypoints outside of the duration of the animation?
If not, the fix is to crop the time value when dragging waypoints.

I notice that if I try dragging waypoints to the left, into negative time, I'm
allowed to, and the waypoint does get set to a negative time, but attempting to
'jump to' the waypoint takes me to 0s.  This clipping of the time when I 'jump
to' is what should probably happen at the other end, too.