Bugs item #1696181, was opened at 2007-04-07 22:26
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dooglus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1696181&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
from the main studio window, adjusting:

file > setup > gamma > black level

and then clicking apply and/or ok doesn't update existing displays.

Here's a display I had open while changing the black level.  I scrolled down
afterwards, and the new part which was scrolled in was darker than the previous
part.

http://dooglus.rincevent.net/synfig/1175977387.png