Bugs item #1698604, was opened at 2007-04-11 19:42
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by hjoek
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1698604&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: Usability
Group: SVN version

Initial Comment:
Noise gradient shows just one color, which seems to be the far right color in
the gradient used. For example in the sample file "noise.sif" the gradient is
fully transparent (I think it should some kind of flame)

The noise distort just moves the underlying image a bit not actually distorting
it.

I think the noise function is not working correctly and it always returns the
same value.

I'm using Ubuntu edgy on amd64 machine. I compiled Synfig from the latest
source from SVN I checked out on 29.3.

-Heikki,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Comment By: Heikki (hjoek)