Bugs item #1686495, was opened at 2007-03-23 12:54
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by pabs3
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1686495&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: Binary Installation
Group: Latest release (0.61.05)

Initial Comment:
We have no binary available for MacOS X and no-one to maintain a MacOS X port.
This is currently a blocker for the next release. There are scripts in the
source code to build MacOS packages, but we have no-one to build, test, port
and provide packages. If you would like to take on the task of providing MacOS
packages, please take the following into consideration.

Bugs in the previous, broken packages are available here, they should be
avoided in any new packages:

http://sf.net/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=144022&atid=757416&summary_keyword=mac&set=custom&_status=100&_assigned_to=0

GTK+ is being ported to MacOS X native, any packages should probably use that
instead of MacOS X X11:

http://developer.imendio.com/projects/gtk-macosx

Packages would preferably be provided as a single app-bundle to be placed in
any directory on the system and Just Work (TM).

Additionally, it would be nice to have fink packages too :)