Bugs item #1776156, was opened at 2007-08-17 04:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by pxegeek
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1776156&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
If I use the bline tool to draw a shape, and get both a region and an outline
created, the outline and the bline are linked, so that moving any of the
outline's verticies, tangents, etc. will also move the region's, and vice
versa.  That's a good thing.

However, the green 'position' ducks aren't linked, so grabbing the green duck
and moving it will result in the region and the outline becoming separated.

It's possible to manually link the two green position ducks, but shouldn't that
be done automatically?

Comment By: PXEGeek (pxegeek)
I'd vote to make linking the green position ducks default bahaviour.  This
is something I've run into repeatedly and has driven me crazy.  Create
region & outline, move region, curse, undo, link together, move both.
Saving 4 steps makes PXEGeek happy :)

Comment By: PXEGeek (pxegeek)
I'd vote to make linking the green position ducks default bahaviour.  This
is something I've run into repeatedly and has driven me crazy.  Create
region & outline, move region, curse, undo, link together, move both.
Saving 4 steps makes PXEGeek happy :)

Comment By: Paul Wise (pabs3)
I'd like to see two checkboxes added to the bline tool options; Link
position & Link vertices. The draw tool should probably get those
checkboxes too.

Comment By: PXEGeek (pxegeek)