Feature Requests item #1672749, was opened at 2007-03-03 01:03
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by genete
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757419&aid=1672749&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: User interface
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I foresee that key frames will become difficult to manage if not placed
visually on the time-line.

The best way would be to have a key frame represented visually by a vertical
block on a time-line of frames. Key-frame properties such as duration, start
and end time would be edited simply by its placement and length.

Sorry I have no idea how this would be accomplished, as I am an animator and
not a programmer. However, I must say this project is a very exciting
opportunity for those such as myself who lack resources and time.

Good luck; looking forward to version 1.0!

Date: 2009-07-27 22:12

Message:
It has been implemented in development branch. It will be available in the
next release.