Bugs item #2175043, was opened at 2008-10-17 17:39
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by genete
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=2175043&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: Crasher/nasty bug
Group: GIT version

Initial Comment:
Setting the render target to a directory without write permissions crashes
synfig-studio when trying to actually start the render.

It aborts with the following error message:

glibmm-ERROR **:
unhandled exception (type unknown) in signal handler

Trying to reproduce this with synfig alone, for example via

"synfig -o /foo.png /usr/share/synfig/examples/pirates.sifz"

yields:

error: Caught string :add_frame(): target panic on start_frame()15527 -- 1h 9m
42s
Render Failure.

Comment By: Genete (genete)