11.09.2013 4:54 пользователь "Carlos López González" <genet...@gmail.com>
написал:

> Hi,
> I have several troubles when building the latest master branch on OSX.
> 1) 'friend' keyword needs the class keyword in the following files:
filecontainer.h, file containezip.h and filesystemnative.h. I fixed that
and continue compiling.

Can you please commit your fix?
K.

> 2) I have the following error during core build:
> filecontainerzip.cpp: In static member function 'static size_t
synfig::FileContainerZip_InternalStructs::LocalFileHeaderOverwrite::offset_from_header()':
> filecontainerzip.cpp:137: warning: invalid access to non-static data
member 'synfig::FileContainerZip_InternalStructs::LocalFileHeader::crc32'
of NULL object
> filecontainerzip.cpp:137: warning: (perhaps the 'offsetof' macro was used
incorrectly)
>   "exr_mptr::supports_file_system_wrapper__", referenced from:

mod_openexr_modclass::mod_openexr_modclass(synfig::ProgressCallback*)in
libmod_openexr_la-main.o

https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm/3.0/classGtk_1_1TreeView.html#add859ea4e7f0f936c02cf3ec076433a2

https://developer.gnome.org/gtk2/2.24/GtkTreeSelection.html#GtkTreeSelection-changed

https://github.com/d-j-a-y/synfig/commit/3da9919365fbc3bf4feecf8f3605607416c10c40