Hello!

> I usually do this quite frequently but are on a holiday now with limited
> time ind internet connection.
> I think the forumss fill a need. Do we need to be as drastic as shutti.g
> them down? Perhaps a message that we are a bit understaffed so new
> appprovals might take some time is enough.
> The spam issue is nowadays about non existing since I turned approval on so
> I think the forums can stay unmaintained for days in a row without any real
> harm.
> -david

Sure, the shutting forums down is just an extra measure.
Sorry, I am pretty much unaware about the situation on the forums.
Since the spam issue is mostly eliminated then it's a different case.
The message is a good idea. I would appreciate if someone will write
one at the forums (probably it's worth to put it as a "global
announcement post"?)

Best Regards,
K.

http://morevnaproject.org/