Hello, Konstantin.

Thanks for quick response and granting access. Now i can play Bug Admin
just a bit ^_^

Also, while i'm at it, i should perhaps ask: is this mail list supposed
to be a place for general development discussion (not individual
issues, but like something long-term and fundamental) or it's better to
do that on forum or bugtracker?