New comment on your video "Synfig: Tool for cutout animation":
Script1 commented on Synfig: Tool for cutout
animation My apologies if this is addressed elsewhere, but my limbs keep
separating from the body. Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Thanks! ...
View/reply conversation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSglxKuLGCI