Brian,

I am still working on getting /usr/local/spamassassin setup properly as our primary directory with all of the components under it. Let me get a little further on this over the next couple of days and then I think we will be at a place where 2 sysadmins can "be in the kitchen" without having "too many cooks in the kitchen."

At that point we can split up the components -- automc (auto masscheck), bbmass (buildbot mass check), corpus, etc. -- and work on these in parallel.

In the meantime:

1. Setup your apache.org email address and the forwarding to your gmail.com address at https://id.apache.org.

2. Setup your SSH key, PGP key, etc. in https://id.apache.org.

3. Setup your OPIE password so you can SSH into sa-vm1.apache.org:

https://reference.apache.org/committer/opie

4. Make sure you have the ability to "sudo su -" to become root on sa-vm1.apache.org by using OPIE. Here is the OPIE client I am using:

https://reference.apache.org/committer/otp-md5

Dave