For my introduction, I have been computing since college in '88. Started out as a Master CNE in Novell Netware and really looked forward to Unixware taking over the world but that flopped. I switched to a Microsoft MCSE for a few years until going full time as an AIX/UNIX/Linux admin in 2003. I had been playing with Slackware Linux since '93 when you had to rawwrite your stack of floppies to install it. :)

I am primarily a RedHat EL/CentOS guy. I run Fedora as my main desktop and laptop. Having to learn Ubuntu for this SA sysadmin work. I do like some things about Debian but miss some things about CentOS 7.

I have been doing enterprise-level mail filtering for about 12 years and my primary experience with SpamAssassin is via MailScanner. Recently I have setup iRedmail (http://www.iredmail.org) servers that use amavis-new. I setup one to help with the nightly masscheck stuff. I have a very old domain that has been retired but has a lot of email (mostly spam) pointed to it which is perfect for the masscheck stuff.

I work from home (Dallas, TX) for Education Networks of America that is based in Nashville, TN. We are an MSP primarily for K12 and some higher ed all over the US. My primary job responsibilities are team lead for the Systems Engineering group, mail relaying/filtering/archiving, DNS hosting for ENA and customers, domain registration management, SSL certficate management, server automation via Puppet and Salt, server backups, monitoring via Icinga, MySQL cluster replication, ...

My work/desk number is 615-312-6147 and cell is 972-357-5406.