I have this in my ~/.ssh/config file if you want to do something similar:

Host *.apache.org
    User davej
    IdentityFile ~/.ssh/apache.org.key

On 05/15/2017 09:37 AM, Bryan Vest wrote:
I should have included where the accounts are:
I have the id.a.o account setup with PGP and SSH keys.
I have a jira account, I can log in seem to have the access I need.

This morning I added the ssh key for this workstation that Im on now. So
far I have 3 ssh keys there, two for my Linux Mint workstation at home and
one for this Linux Mint workstation I am on now.

--Bryan Vest