If you look on the sa-vm1 box in /etc/cron.d/automc you will see all of the cron jobs that I found from the /home/kmcgrail/SAcron mbox. I updated the bottom of the InfraNote2017 wiki page with what these cron jobs do. I think this is the core of the ruleqa process that allows us to validate rules from the submitted corpus and start sa-update working again but the http://ruleqa.spamassassin.org site is not getting updated. This is my next thing to tackle. Now that I know buildbot wasn't involved that will same me a lot of time. I am concerned that where ever this part was running wasn't backed up. I may have to take your advice and post on the dev mailing list to see if anyone knows anything or has some backups somewhere.

Dave