Hi Kevin,

It's been a while since I looked, but our spamassassin setup is using your
KAM.cf file:
https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-puppet/blob/deployment/modules/spamassassin/manifests/spamd.pp#L16

As for the RBLs, I know we use some of it, and I indeed worked to fix dns
on the spamassassin cluster to not be blocked from the RBLs.

Unsure what the status now is of the spamassassin cluster though.