On 11/15/2017 06:40 AM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
On 11/15/2017 6:33 AM, Merijn van den Kroonenberg wrote:
That, or maybe Kevin can step in for now and do the commit for you?
Good to know you are on the road and thanks for still trying to help!

Happy to try and help!

Regards,

KAM

On the sa-vm1 server, I need to get these two files committed:

/usr/local/spamassassin/automc/svn/trunk/masses/rule-update-score-gen$ svn status
M       generate-new-scores.sh
M       lock-scores

I would normally copy these to /tmp then scp them down to my local desktop/laptop check out location to commit them.

The generate-new-scores.sh has the SVN $REVISION determined from the majority masscheck submissions and we think the lock-scores is the one that was running on the old server back in March but wasn't committed to the main dir like it should have been.

Dave