+sysadmins

Hi Sidney,

Sure, I can take point.

All, I don't recommend any changes for 2019 for our targeted sponsors.
Here's the sponsors we have:
Sonic.net       Bronze  SpamAssassin    Revisit Annually on 12/31 to confirm
        Y       sonic.net <http://sonic.net>    MACHINE, DNS & SA-UPDATES
done    Joe
Muller <joe.mul...@sonic.com>
PCCC.com <http://PCCC.com>      Bronze  SpamAssassin    Revisit Annually on
12/31 to confirm
        Y       www.pccc.com <http://www.pccc.com>      DNS & SA-UPDATES
done
kevin.mcgr...@pccc.com
ENA     Bronze  SpamAssassin    Revisit Annually on 12/31 to confirm
        DNS & SA-UPDATES        Done    David Jones <djo...@ena.com>

>From my notes from last year and those who donate SA mirrors: "After
more discussions re: ASF Mirrors and Infra, we are not recognizing these. "

David, it doesn't look like we recognize ENA on the thanks page.  What
was the status on that?  Were we still held up on the agreement?

Perhaps this information could be added to our wiki as a thanks page?  I
always had access to it in the master sponsor spreadsheet

Draft Response:

Hi Sally, Please keep the SA targeted sponsors the same for 2019.

Sonic donates DNS and updates via a machine donation  which is also
sa-update.spamassassin.org.
PCCC donates DNS and updates.  COID this is my old firm.
ENA donates DNS and updates.

Regards,
KAM on behalf of the SA PMC

I vote +1 on the response but very open to changes from wordsmithing to
changing the plan.  Please respond my 1/23 so we can meet fundraising's
deadline.

Regards,
KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation