Henrik wrote on 10/21 that it could be ignored:

FYI this can be ignored, just some leftover..  sa-vm/ruleqa uses
*.spamassassin.org cert.

Henrik, any guidance appreciated :-)

Regards,
KAM

On 12/23/2020 1:56 PM, John Hardin wrote:
On Sun, 13 Dec 2020, Let's Encrypt Expiry Bot wrote:

Your certificate (or certificates) for the names listed below will expire in 10 days (on 23 Dec 20 05:39 +0000). Please make sure to renew your certificate before then, or visitors to your website will encounter errors.

*.spamassassin.org
spamassassin.org

ruleqa.spamassassin.org is now throwing expired cert errors:

  ruleqa.spamassassin.org uses an invalid security certificate.
  The certificate expired on 12/22/2020 09:39 PM. The current time
  is 12/23/2020 10:45 AM.

It appears that while we may have been able to ignore the ruleqa.spamassassin.org cert warning as Henrik noted, this one is not one we can ignore.

Did we fail to set up auto-renewal of this certificate somewhere?

--
Kevin A. McGrail
kmcgr...@apache.org

Member, Apache Software Foundation