Hi Glen,

I don't mind if you ask this WG for input on your ID.  However, our
charter won't allow it to become a document of this Working Group.
The same goes for any other proposal related to the formatting of
the payload of syslog messages.

All:  Glen would like to get this ID through the process so it may
become an RFC.  Having it reviewed by like-minded people helps that
process.  If you have time+effort, please send comments either to
the list or to Glen.

Thanks,
Chris