Hi Glenn,

We can always write a "syslog compliance" statement to indicate what
subset of the Script MIB needs to be implemented to support syslog
configuration. As long as such a statement doesn't try to change the
semantics of any objects, but simply defines a subset of the mib module,
that should be no problem. That would essentially be the same as having
such a "limited" compliance statement in the script mib document itself.

dbh