Anton,

actually, I am not convinced. But that's only my opinion. I would
*really* appreciate any more feedback from the group. I see that you
have very valid reasoning, but, again, I am a bit in fear what this will
cause in regard to momentum.

Anyhow, that'll be my last message before we get more comments from
others ;)

Rainer