Tom,

TLS.

I am not sure here, but I think any reference to ongoing work will put
the I-D to a hold. The reasoning is that any draft expires and after at
most 6 month there is nothing left that could be referenced. If I am
right with this opinion, I consider it better not to mention any
specific effort. I also think that the text Miao proposed should be
sufficiently enough to alert an implementor (and operator) to watch for
further references.

Just my 2 cts...

Rainer