Op 10 mei 2011, om 14:14 heeft Lennart Poettering het volgende geschreven:

> On Tue, 10.05.11 14:11, Harald Hoyer (harald.ho...@gmail.com) wrote:

>>> Hmm, does your kernel lack AF_UNIX/SOCK_SEQPACKET support?
>>>
>>> Lennart
>>>

>> Might be time, for a .config list of required features :-)
>
> Neither accept4 nor AF_UNIX/SOCK_SEQPACKET are optional kernel
> features. However, they are relatively new kernel features and some
> archs had trouble keeping up in enabling them even though the code
> exists in the kernel.
>
> Currently our README mentions that we need kernel >= 2.6.30. It might
> make sense to include another line mentioning that on ARM/MIPS/others
> you need an even newer one.

Udev has this:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/hotplug/udev.git;a=patch;h=67a77c8bf299f6264f001677becd056316ebce2f

I backported that kernel patch to 2.6.32 since I can test that, but the systemd
tests were all run with 2.6.37. The problem is that eglibc was built against
yet another different version of headers, which lacked the syscall for arm.

regards,

Koen