Hello.

I had analyzed my systemd by using systemd-analyze plot.

But I caught a something wrong related with boot sequence time.

After I started my board, I checked the first boot image about 8 sec.

But the plot resulted by systemd-analyze plot showed that it took about
1min 30s to complete all system unit.

I was confused how to understand between plot result and physical screen
out.

Now, I doubt that the last unit as a factor which makes boot time more
delayed and it also generates like the long plot.

Does this plot  depend on the last unit which started at last?

I will wait clean answer about it .

Thank you,

Tony Seo