El 18/09/13 20:54, Colin Guthrie escribió:
Hi,

So recently (not sure if just since 207 or if it happened also for me
with 206), but I've noticed that some services don't detect when they
have stopped and remain in deactivating state until they timeout.

As you can see, no processes are listed, thus it seems the cgroup is
empty and the stated MainPID is also gone (which is expected as the
cgroup is empty, but I wanted to check explicitly).

It could be that something semi-recent has resulted in breakage of this fix.

I have seen this problem as well with exactly the same service but in a different distribution/service file.. it seems to be a regression since v206..

--
"Judging by their response, the meanest thing you can do to people on the Internet is to give them really good software for free". - Anil Dash