Op Sat, 23 Nov 2013 01:39:33 +0100 schreef LaƩrcio de Sousa <lbsous...@gmail.com>:

Hi Floris!

The best option for you is to use Nouveau open-source drivers with your NVIDIA card, because they are more systemd-friendly.

If you really need the proprietary NVIDIA drivers, you'll need to recompile xorg-server with Oleg Samarin's patch for option MatchSeat in xorg.conf. Search in the october-november archives of xorg-devel mailing list. I'm currently using these patches in my opensuse Repo.

Best regards,