> >    One more issue I observed is - if I specify Restart=on-failure, if
> > watchdog timer expire, it restart the service. But I can see that it
> > create two processes rather than restarting the process. But if I do
> > systemctl restart Myservice , it kills the previous instance of
> > service and start a new service. Any pointers on why it happens so.

This part has been already reported as a bug in May:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2013-May/011030.html

Best to my knowledge, this has been fixed in systemd 203, 204, or 205 ...
Please note that the link above does not contain the final bug fix. Some
discussions followed which led to the final solution at a certain point. Follow
the threads, you'll find it ...

Best regards

Marko Hoyer
Software Group II (ADITG/SW2)