Hi,

I tried to optimize my embedded configuration but I stumbled over the following
problem:

Let's assume systemd identified 10 processes on 'dependency level 0'. They all
can/should be started first/immediately.
Since they cannot be started at the same time - they start sequential with some
little delay.

But one of that processes is in the critical chain in the meaning that half of
the system depends on it.
So.. that process must be started first (instead of being started at pos 10 of
10) to avoid all the little start delays + data loading of the already started
9 processes.

Is there a way to express / force an ordering of unit files within one
dependency level?
Means: I would like to tell systemd the order in which processes have to be
started without using a forced wait like 'After' (that causes often idle CPU
and I/O)

Best regards
  Robert

ROBERT ALLMEROTH