On 03/23/2014 09:34 PM, Tom Gundersen wrote:
On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 4:14 PM, Susant Sahani <sus...@redhat.com> wrote:
Added support for tunneling netlink attrributes (ipip, gre, sit).
These works with kernel module ipip, gre and sit . The test cases are
commented out because they requirs super user privileges to run and
respective kernel modules as well.
I guess this relies on the container parsing patch you posted? At
least the current test-code does not seem to work without it.
Otherwise this patch looks good though, but I have some comments on
the container parsing stuff, so let's sort that out before merging

Not really . The parsing different than the forming of NL messages. On my test machine:

~~~
11: eth0@NONE: <POINTOPOINT,NOARP> mtu 1234 qdisc noop state DOWN mode DEFAULT group default
    link/ipip 192.168.21.1 peer 192.168.21.2
12: eth1: <POINTOPOINT,NOARP> mtu 1234 qdisc noop state DOWN mode DEFAULT group default
    link/sit 192.168.21.3 peer 192.168.21.4
~~~

Thanks !
Susant