----- Original Message -----
> From: "David Timothy Strauss" <da...@davidstrauss.net>

Can you please point me to the implementation?  All I've seen is this:

  https://github.com/coreos/go-systemd/blob/master/journal/send.go

Which only handles writes via the Unix socket.  The implementation we're
prototyping supports journal queries in ways that (to my knowledge) aren't
possible without either forking to external tools (e.g. journalctl) or linking
to sd-journal.

If there's already code out there which satisfies the need, I'd be happy to use
and contribute to it.

--
Dan Mace
OpenShift, PaaS by Red Hat