Hi,

I am working on a system (http://www.acmesystems.it/arietta) where I hooked up
the button as a power key:

https://github.com/koenkooi/linux/commit/c823e0b046efcfff61e21fa4c89d5d68090ef6de

Evtest shows it doing the right thing (issuing KEY_POWER) when being pressed,
but systemd seems to totally ignore it. I've seen this behaviour in the past
and noticed the DE (GNOME2, old but it works) would pick it up and present the
dialog. Since this is a headless system I want systemd to handle it instead of
the DE (which isn't installed).
Every doc or blog post I read says that systemd should already be handling it,
but it isn't in my case. I suspect that systemd only handles ACPI powerkey
events, but I haven't actually looked at the code.

Are more people experiencing this and does someone have a workaround or fix?

thanks,

Koen