Am 2014-11-11 um 20:35 schrieb Mantas Mikulėnas:
On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 7:52 PM, Jakob Schürz <wertsto...@nurfuerspam.de> wrote:
Hi!

I don't know, for which words I have to search to find a solution for my
Problem.

On my server i created a mailserver.target, on which all relevant services
for the mailserver depend. So i can [re]start and stop all services (exim4,
cyrus, saslauthd, amavis...) only with

systemctl start|restart|stop mailserver.target

But i don't know, how to start this unit for each user.
systemctl start mailserver should scan each user and start
fetchmail@user1.service, fetchmail@user2.service...

Is this possible with systemd? Or should i create a shell-script to do the
job?

I'm not sure I understand the point of having fetchmail download *from
localhost*... it looks like it should be completely independent from
cyrus/etc.

My configuration here is:
I have a Mailserver running on my laptop. So i can use different mailclients to see my emails. (It's an Imap-server). So fetchmail is running on my machine to fetch mails from all my mail-accounts. Also for the other Users on this machine.

Anyway, there is no command to "scan each user". To start multiple
units at once, make the target want all of them individually:
mailserver.target.wants/fetchmail@user1.service, and so on.

I know that point. I have to do this individually. But i like a solution which detects and run this automatically... Maybe it's a good solution to connect this to some script, which adds and removes users... Ok. Thanks for this hint. I'll think about it. Because i have to add new users to cyrus at all an sasldb...

Jakob