On Fri, 28 Nov 2014 13:51:04 +0100
"Tom Gundersen" <t...@jklm.no> wrote:

> > Also the patch changes the logging level of 'maximum number of
> > children reached' to an error, this should be visible as an error
> > when the number has been reached.
>
> I don't think an error is appropriate here (as nothing actually
> fails). At most a warning I would say.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom

This is an error, because the behavior makes the system not work
correctly.

I don't care about a warning that much, but in this case and reference
bug, we see a bug and/or an error which is causes by the small amount of
children, or the impossibility of udev daemon to create new
children/workers, stopping the queue processing until the number of
children is lower the children_max.

Anyway, please do as you wish as long as it gets fixed.

--
Robert Milasan

L3 Support Engineer
SUSE Linux (http://www.suse.com)
email: rmila...@suse.com
GPG fingerprint: B6FE F4A8 0FA3 3040 3402  6FE7 2F64 167C 1909 6D1A