On Fri, 28.11.14 13:42, Ross Lagerwall (rosslagerw...@gmail.com) wrote:

> The handling of a service with KillMode set to something other than cgroup
> is a bit confusing (as of systemd 208).

Hmm, could you test this with newer systemd please? 208 is already
quite old.

Where (in terms of: "which cgroup"?) does "systemd-cgls" show the left-over
processes?

We should show the cgroup contents regardless of the state of a
service actually, nothing should be hidden there. If things are hidden
just because of the service state then this would be a bug. If you can
reproduce it with 217 or so that would be great!

Thanks!