Hey folks!

I'm getting lots of systemd errors like
`Failed at step NAMESPACE spawning /usr/lib/rtkit/rtkit-daemon: Invalid
argument` and just wondering what I'm doing wrong.

For background: I have a linux computer that's running Debian Wheezy. I
want to install and dual boot Jessie, but without creating a new partition,
so I want to do it in a chroot (cause why not, I should be able to,
right?). I ran `debootstrap jessie /jessie` and got a full Jessie
installation in that subfolder (via tasksel and everything). I then edited
GRUB to have a menu option that boots linux like this:

linux /jessie/vmlinuz root=UUID=<uid> rw init=/jessie/chrootinit
initrd /jessie/initrd.img

Last, I created chrootinit that wraps systemd:

#!/bin/bash
exec chroot /jessie /sbin/init "$@"

You might be surprised, but most everything works great! That said, the
first sign of trouble was anything to do with Gnome3. It just locks up and
times out.

I'm sure that's not the only thing going on, so I've been trawling through
the logs, and journald just has a bunch of errors like:

 * Failed to set up the root directory for shared mount propagation:
Invalid argument
 * Failed at step NAMESPACE spawning <allsortsofthings>: Invalid argument
(cupsd, systemd-hostnamed, rtkit-daemon, colord)

Could this be systemd related? How do I find out what exactly is causing
all these invalid argument errors? What assumption could be being made
about my system that I've broken by having Wheezy installed at /, but
wanted to boot Jessie in /jessie?

Whether or not I fix Gnome, I'd love to know what I can do about the shared
mount propagation or the NAMESPACE spawning.

Thanks!
-JT